Ancestor Altar


Praise The Ancestors!


1

21


Praise to my Ancestors!



31

My Father


4a

My mother

  • I give praise to my ancestors.
  • I give praise to my guardian angels.
  • I give praise to the universe.
  • I give praise to Mother Earth.
  • I give praise to all of nature and its beings.
  • I give praise to all my guiding spirits.
  • I give praise to all that came before me in this struggle.
  • I give praise to my elders.
  • I give praise to all those who have cared for me, protected me, guided me and loved me.

5a


6

7a


8a


9

When I approach my Ancestor Altar, show respect, ask forgiveness if I have done wrong – but also tell them my troubles and don’t hesitate to express myself. Give a prayer and offerings of foods. 


12




13


15


Foods offering to Ancestors.


16


I lost my father just one month ago on August 10, 2018. I’ll always missing my father who is in Heaven.  He is always going to be in my heart forever. 
I miss my Mom and Dad in Heaven. They're angels and always looking down on me. I miss my parent till the day I die and I will always miss you, pray for you, and wait for the day when we can be together again.


17


I miss you, Dad! I’m not ready to say goodbye. Dad’s not in pain. When it’s time, rest in peace, Dad! You are always in my Heart.
Thank you for every single thing you’ve done for me in my life and every single smile you’ve given me. I know I don't say it often enough, but I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, we appreciate everything you did for us. Please forgive me, I am so sorry to the things, words or actions that I made by mistake to you. You are the greatest Dad in the whole world. Thank you Dad for being there always, you are the inspiration in our life and thank you for the confidence you gave me while growing up. We feel we are the luckiest person in the world because we have got such a great and loving father.
I remember how my Mom and my Dad always taught me to be strong and to thrive! God has given me enough time in a lifetime, enough appreciation, enough ability to understand and treasure the mother and father. I don’t say it enough – thank you to my Mom and Dad out there who work so hard every day to make the world better for their family.
I love you, Dad! Although you are no longer with me, I still think about you and miss you so much. 






211








241





261


May I dwell in safety. 
May I be happy and healthy. 
May I be free from afflictions. 
May I be at peace.

May they dwell in safety. 
May they be happy and healthy. 
May they be free of afflictions. 
May they be at peace.

May I be filled with loving kindness, 
May I be well, 
May I be peaceful and at ease, 
May I be happy (or free from suffering).

May you be filled with loving kindness, 
May you be well, 
May you be peaceful and at ease, 
May you be happy (or free from suffering).

May all beings be filled with loving kindness, 
May all beings be well, 
May all beings be peaceful and at ease, 
May all beings be happy (or free from suffering).

May all beings have happiness and be the causes of happiness;
May all be free from sorrow and the causes of sorrow;
May all never be separated from the sacred happiness which is sorrowless;
And may all live in equanimity, without too much attachment and too much aversion, And live believing in the equality of all that lives.

May all beings everywhere, whether near or far, whether known to me or unknown, be happy. 

May they be well. 
May they be peaceful. 
May they be free.

May all be free from sorrow, and the causes of sorrow,
May all never be separated from the sacred happiness which is sorrow-less.

๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ 
๐Ÿ™





Comments